Please see the software below for our standard ViaLiteHD products and equipment. If you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us directly. For ViaLite Classic software, please see ViaLite Classic Downloads.
Last update to software file(s): 23rd August 2021
- ViaLite Developer software
- Horizons SNMP software
- SNMP MIB files
- SNMP card firmware files
- Third Party Sources files
ViaLite Developer software
- Developer kit for ViaLiteHD – HRX-HD-DEV103-CD-V4.10 – Updated version 07/30/19
Horizons SNMP software
ViaLite‘s new Horizons software provides standalone SNMP based control. It does not require Java, Windows drivers or a web browser! The software allows you to run the application on your computer.
- Horizons SNMP – Run without install (1.0.6) – Updated version 06/16/20
- Horizons SNMP – Installer (1.0.6) – Updated version 06/16/20
SNMP MIB files – for 3rd party Network Management Systems
The following MIB files are for both SNMP rack chassis cards (Horizons HRC-3 and the original HRC-1) and also the Embedded Site Controller. The files allow the SNMP to be used with a 3rd party Network Management System (NMS).
- SNMP MIB table files – Updated version 08/03/20 (3 August)
The MIB definition is separated into three separate MIB files. To use the ViaLiteHD MIB with your NMS, you must install the PPM-ORG-MIB and the PPM-IGNIS-MIB. The PPM-IGNIS-V1TRAPS MIB only contains the definitions for the SNMP traps produced by the ViaLiteHD controller modules and is therefore optional if the traps are not being used.
This MIB defines the top level of the ViaLite products MIB structure. This also includes details for other PPM (ViaLite’s parent company) products. The ViaLiteHD Controller (IGNIS) MIB fits into this MIB and imports certain objects from the ORG MIB.
This MIB defines all the ViaLiteHD controller specific objects accessible over the SNMP interface.
This MIB defines all the SNMP traps that can be generated by the ViaLiteHD controller(s).
Not compatible with the ViaLite Classic MIB.
SNMP card firmware files
These firmware files are required when updating ViaLite SNMP cards (Horizons HRC-3 or the original HRC-1) and the Embedded Site Controller. They are not required for normal operational use.
- Horizons SNMP Card (HRC-3) v1.3.6 – BIN file required to run the Horizons HRC-3 rack chassis card and control it via a web browser. – Updated version 08/23/21 (August 23)
- Embedded Site Controller v1.3.6 – IMG file required to run the optional Embedded Site Controller for monitoring and control of outdoor enclosure links. – Updated version 08/23/21 (August 23)
- Original SNMP Card (HRC-1) BIN file – This BIN file is for the HRC-1 rack chassis card; providing SNMP based control via a web browser (Windows drivers not required). – Updated version 02/07/17 (February 7)
- Original SNMP card (HRC-1) Technical Note – Updated version 09/25/17
Third Party Sources files
Third party sources provided for GPLv2 and GPLv3 compliance. Files not required for normal operation.