L-Band HTS 700-2450 MHz – HWDR
The ViaLite L-Band HTS – HWDR link boasts hyper-wide dynamic range (114 dB/Hz) and also allows for multiple channels to be sent down a single fiber. The link is ideal for the extremely demanding dynamic range applications associated with full capacity HTS and defense. It is based on the ViaLite Long Distance DWDM System technology used for site diversity or up to 600 km of antenna remoting.
- Transmission distances of 0-50 km (DWDM)
- Ideal for 500 MHz, 800 MHz and full 1500 MHz bandwidths used in High Throughput Satellites (HTS)
- Designed for Satcom and Defense – RF and fiber connections on the rear
- 13/18 V and 22 KHz tone LNB control
- True Plug and Play
- 50 and 75 ohm
- Superior linearity and low noise
- SNMP or web GUI interface for easy set-up, remote monitoring or control
- Uses a standard L-Band HTS Receiver
- 5-year warranty as standard
You may be interested in the SIGINT links.Get a Quote
Hyper-wide dynamic range
The Hyper-wide link allows wider bandwidths to be transmitted. For example, 500 to 800 MHz signals typically used in High Throughput Satellites (HTS). Demand for increased capacity in satellite communication continues to drive the industry to use HTS at these higher frequencies.
Plug and Play
The links can be either plug-in or blind mate and are completely plug and play, enabling simple installation.
The rack chassis cards can be positioned in any slot of a ViaLite 19” rack and can be mixed with standard L-Band HTS, 70-140 MHz, 10 MHz and in Tx and Rx configurations.
The L-Band HTS RF over fiber link is available in several formats:
– Single rack chassis card (Tx)
A fully populated 19” 3U ViaLiteHD rack chassis supports up to 26 links and accepts 13 RF cards, plus an SNMP card and dual power supply modules. A 1U chassis accepts three RF cards or two RF cards with an SNMP card.
– Yellow OEM Link
The Yellow OEM Link has been designed for system integrators and equipment manufacturers to build the link into their own designs.
- 50Ω electrical connectors: SMA
- 75Ω electrical connectors: BNC, F-Type
- Optical connectors: SC/APC, FC/APC & E2000/APC as standard
- ITU DWDM wavelengths
- Test ports on Tx
- Blind mate connectivity (SC/APC and SMA/BNC)
- LNB control with 13/18VDC & 22kHz tone through RF connection.