Outdoor Enclosures: ODE-MINI
The new ViaLiteHD ODE-MINI is a compact and versatile outdoor enclosure with a good deal of features for its size. It can house one or two Blue or Yellow OEM Links, which can be any ViaLite RF band to 4.2 GHz, or a C-Band Link up to 7.5 GHz. Options include: Site Controller with fully integrated SNMP, Mini Ethernet Switch and LNA/B Power.
- Smallest enclosure
- Optional Site Controller for SNMP M&C
- Optional 3 port mini Ethernet switch
- IP65 rated
- Quick connect quad fiber
- Optional dual redundant PSU
- 5-year warranty
You may be interested in viewing our Outdoor Enclosure comparison chart.Product Inquiry
“This enclosure is class-leading for its size and cost.”
The ODE-MINI is cast aluminum and has an ingress protection rating of IP65. It is lightweight and dish-mountable.
The enclosure can house:
- L-Band up and downlink
- C-Band RX or TX module (OEM format only)
- SNMP monitoring & control
- 3 port mini Ethernet switch.
Embedded Site Controller
ViaLite‘s Embedded Site Controller option for the ODE-MINI outdoor enclosure allows Monitoring & Control (M&C) of the RF over fiber links inside.
- Ability to integrate enclosures into Network Management Systems (NMS)
- Gain Control allows for optimization of RF signals in the field
- Set minor, major and trigger-point alarms
- Maintenance Mode – allows for the masking of alarms
- Modern and easy-to-use, intuitive design based on the Horizons HRC-3 Controller software.
- Event history log
- System reports. – Store system configurations and operations, and share or use these for remote diagnosis
- Software upgradable; benefit from post-delivery updates.
A large amount of carrier-grade features in a very small space!
The enclosure is typically installed on a rooftop or at an antenna hub, especially in restricted spaces, where RF and other services are transmitted over optical fiber to a remote equipment room.
- LEO ground segment
- Command and control of antennas
- Space restricted areas
- For reduced weight on dishes
- Environments requiring IP65 rated enclosures
- L-Band version for flyaway antennas etc.
- GPS version for connection to Video Sync Pulse Generators (SPGs) or precision network timers
- Neutrik power and optical connectors for fast Outside Broadcast (OB) deployment
- Dual redundant power supply design for OB communications reliability
- IP65 rated and wide environmental specification for tough production conditions
- House GPS links outdoors
|Number of RF channels||Blue Module x2, Purple C-Band x1|
|External Dimensions||220 x 155 x 95 mm|
|Weight||2.5 kg (tbc)|
|Material||LM99 Aluminium RAL7035 (tbc)|
|RF Input / Output Connectors||N-Type female weatherproof|
|Optical Fiber Connections||Quad single mode connector|
|Power Supply Connections||Neutrik power connector|
|Supply Voltage Options (RF ports)||88-264 VAC or -48 VDC|
|BUC Supply Voltage Options||12,13,15,18, 24 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C to +60 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 C to +70 C|
|Climate Control||Humidity ventilator|
|Parameter||LNB Voltage Source Specifications|
|Output Voltage||13,15,18, 24 VDC|
|Output Power||13.5 W|
|Voltage Tolerance||+/- 2 %|
|Line Regulation||+/- 0.5 %|
|Load Regulation||+/- 0.5 %|
|Ripple & Noise||< 120 mV P-P|
e Datasheet parameters based on temperature range -10 °C to +50 °C, refer to user manual for performance parameters at -20 °C to +60 °C.