ViaLite Quad LNB Package
The Quad LNB Package is typically used by the Government (for receive-only applications), by the Satcom and Telemetry markets, or for TV Receive Only (TVRO). It is a turnkey solution used for downlinking RF over fiber interfacility links, bringing all four polarizations from the antenna, into the control room.
The package incorporates an ODE-A4 Quad LNB outdoor enclosure (to convert the RF signals near the dish) and a slim-line 1U indoor unit (to convert the optical signals back into RF closer to the de-modulator or IRD).
- A complete package, designed for direct-mounting to antennas
- Small, lightweight equipment
- Suitable for all weathers, with optional heaters and solar shields
- The outdoor ODE-A4 Quad LNB houses up to 4 RF over fiber channels with optional 10 MHz Reference and diplexing
- The indoor 1U Rack Chassis handles up to 4 channels, with options including: dual redundant power supplies, alarms, SNMP M&C and 10 MHz Reference
- 5-year warranty as standard.
This package will be on display at IBC 2018, on ViaLite’s stand 1.A23.
- Houses 1-4 L-Band Blue OEM transmitters
- Additional 10 MHz Reference module and diplexing option available, along with 4 external L-Band RF connections
- LNB power options
- Lightweight and compact size allows for the enclosure to be fitted to the rear of the antenna
- Available as a Satellite IF 70-140 MHz link setup
- Weatherproof 50 Ohm N-Type RF connectors
- Optional weatherproof 75 Ohm F-Type connectors
- Quad or MTP weatherproof fiber connector for plug and play installation
- External weatherproof power connector
- Lightning protection options
1U Chassis features
- A 1U Chassis accepts up to 3 RF or Support cards or 2 cards and an SNMP card (with dual power supplies)
- Blind mate option
- All modules hot-swappable
- System can be monitored and controlled remotely via SNMP, using a web browser
SNMP Monitoring and Control
When a ViaLiteHD chassis is configured with a SNMP card (optional), the user can fully monitor and control the cards. Please see SNMP Monitoring and Control for more information.