ViaLite offers a range of technical support services, including:
- RF over fiber ViaLite link design service (Long Distance Link, DWDM, Diversity Sites)
- Factory Testing: “End-to-End” complete ViaLite system test and RF parametric evaluation
- Site Installation and Commissioning: Installation of ViaLite parts, signal validation and commissioning report
- Site Testing: ViaLite system test and evaluation at customer location
- Training: On-site training on concepts of RF over fiber, ViaLite setup, use of SNMP, ViaLite care & maintenance
- Annual support contracts: Providing support services and service level agreement.
These services can be arranged through your ViaLite Account Manager or ViaLite Distributor/Sales Rep.
Customer Support Services
In addition to the above, we support our customers with the following:
- A five year warranty on all ViaLiteHD products, including enclosures (products purchased from 1st July 2016)
- Telephone and email support
- Answering queries about ViaLite setup and use
- Fault-finding and assisting return to factory repair (RMA’s)
- On-site customer care visits
- Providing software updates
- ViaLite Guides (please also see Resources)
- and more!
“We work to provide pre-sales & post-sales technical support to customers; ensuring customers are given a high level of service from early stage requirements capture & product demonstrations, through to after-sales service.” Kevin Cromwell, ViaLite Customer Support Engineer